Blockzero Labs, the corporate behind AquaFi, a protocol for incomes a premium on liquidity tokens over numerous decentralized exchanges, has introduced a $10,000 bug bounty to be completed by the tip of July.
Any liquidity supplier utilizing AquaFi can stake their liquidity tokens from a variety of decentralized exchanges; plus be paid as much as a 100% premium on charges generated.
The good contract code eligible for this bounty might be discovered on GitHub.
Easy methods to Submit Bug
- Individuals may have till Friday, July thirtieth at 23:59 UTC to submit bugs.
(the deadline is topic to being prolonged if additional overview is required)
- Potential bug findings might be submitted right here.
All bugs submitted will obtain a overview from the Blockzero Labs Council and be given a ‘Severity Rating’.
Primarily based on the Severity Rating given to the bug; the person who submitted the bug can earn as much as $10,000 value of XIO in compensation. XIO is the first governance token of Blockzero.
“We now have planted a bug within the good contract; the primary individual to report it can obtain $1,000 value of XIO from the general $10K allotted to this bug bounty.”
– The Blockzero Labs Workforce
- Bugs can be rewarded on a first-come-first-serve foundation. If two folks submit the identical bug; the one that submitted the bug first would be the solely individual eligible for compensation.
- Not all bugs are handled the identical or given the identical compensation.
- Bugs that might lead to a lack of funds on the protocol can be judged with greater Severity Scores.
- Dependencies, feedback, and README information are usually not a part of the bounty; solely the good contract code.